Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Things To With Your Trailer When You're Not Camping
Much as we might like to, not many of us get to go overnight camping all the time.
But this doesn't mean your cute trailer just has to sit parked for 50 weekends out of the year. With a bit of thought, you can come up with fun ways to enjoy it for day trips, too. And be a big hit while you're at it!
* Pick a park or fishing hole, then invite a local friend to join you on a picnic or to go fishing, with your trailer as lounge and kitchen.
* Take Hubby or Boyfriend on a date to do something similar. (What you do together behind the closed door is up to you.)
* Go do some small-town garage-saleing, with your trailer along.
* Use it as a private crash pad at an outdoor concert.
* Visit a winery or a truck farm.
* Take your niece, nephew, or grandchild to a neighborhood park, where the trailer can serve as playhouse.
* Set it up as a refreshments lounge at a footfall game.
Girl Camping Girl has been known to take her trailer with her to the supermarket, just because! If you've got that great gal toy, ladies, get on out and play with it!