Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vintage Trailer Photos--A Sampler



Trailers, trailers, and more vintage trailers. The true aficionado (OK, the addict) never gets tired of looking at them.

And so, consider yourself indulged. Here's a visual sampler of some of the vintage trailers encountered in our Girl Camping travels. I don't know the exact year of all these, so I'm just going to name their brand. If you see your trailer here, please tell us more about it in the Comments section!




Aristocrat Lil Loafer.



Corvette.



Silver Lark.



Shasta.



Homemade.




Go-Tag-Along.




Scotty.



Aladdin.




Kencraft.



Red Dale.



Aljoa.



Terry.



Airstream.


Got a favorite? 

3 comments:

  1. heeheehee,,, of couce I do! but can You guess which one? lol!
    Happy Trails...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have just one!! You did say give away, right? Oh no, I will have to choose one, heck I'll take them all and then I can join the addiction club!!! Have a great day Miss J!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right! I love to look at everyone's little trailers and am always checking Pinterest for any new vintage trailer pics. So fun...thanks.

    ReplyDelete